Friday, November 14, 2008

Twilight

Ahhh, so i think i have become another(!!) crazed fan of the book/soon to be out movie, Twilight! I picked up the book on thursday, and finished it within about 8 hours. So yesturday i had to run out and pick up the next book, New Moon, in the series before my exam. I havent had much of a chance to read it, but i am all ready 13 or so chapters in.
I think they are amazzzingggg! The way Stephanie Meyers writes is incrediable.
(By the way, i always get addicted to a great love story!)

And the movie comes out on 11 of December. Soooo close yet soooo far away! I think Robert Patterson plays a perfect Edward Cullen! He is adorable. Im not so sure on Kriten Stwart as Bella though. I dont find her as relatable as the book, but i will have to wait to see the movie to judge.

Ahhh! Cant wait!

1 comments:

Hannah said...

Hi Cassandra!
Love the blog!
I am also twilight obsesssed and saw the movie on thursday night but unlike you I LOVED Kristin Stewart as Bella I thought she was PERFECT! Not sure about Edward though, I dont think hes good looking or charming enough!
Check my blog out if you have time!
seeyou around
xx